» »Unlabelled » Earning Money Online with Adf.ly

Adf.ly is a Url shortner service, which pays you for shorten your links. And when any one visit those links and see advertisements, you get paid for that. You must be familiar with Adf.ly, that’s why you are here to find some tricks about earning with it. I have spent more than one year with Adf.ly and now I can say that I have learned some skills and tricks to get some extra and easy money using Adf.ly. If you don’t have an account then get registered with Adf.ly HERE .
If you are just shrinking your URLs then it won’t help you. Adf.ly has created an awesome service but they don’t guide their users how to correctly use their service. If you are just sharing your shorten links with some of your friends then I can bet you can hardly make $1 in one month. You need to target large public so you can get handsome income. These are top 3 methods I used, which work for me. I want to share those methods with you.
  1. Adf.ly With Blogger
  2. Adf.ly With Youtube
  3. Adf.ly With Social Networking Websites
IN coming articles let me explain these methods one by one. So you can get pros and cons of each method.

عن المدون Ahmed

مدون عربي اهتم بكل ماهوة جديد في عالم التصميم وخاصة منصة بلوجر
»
السابق
Older Post
«
التالي
Newer Post

No comments :

ترك الرد